This month, ESM’s staff is fanning out across the country to procurement conferences and meetings to meet up with current customers; talk with prospective ones; learn more about their challenges and successes; and hear from some of the best in the business.
It’s always a busy time of year for us - and a lot of higher education procurement professionals out there. But these events do give us a chance to reflect on everything that we’ve been up to since last year’s fall events. We have a lot to celebrate.
Here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to in 2016:
- We celebrated a big win when our eProcurement solution was named a “top product” by University Business.
- We debuted a new user interface for ESM Purchase, that award-winning eProcurement solution. ESM Purchase’s interface makes for a convenient and intuitive shopping experience, familiar to anybody who has navigated an e-commerce site.
- We unveiled a new sourcing solution, ESM Sourcing, which enables users to fully automate the RFx processes as they strategically source goods and services and take advantage of faster online bidding with their chosen suppliers. With automation through ESM Sourcing, users can reduce manual tasks and, ultimately, increase savings.
- We signed major customers, including the Meredith Corporation, the Carter Center and The Wistar Institute.
- New and existing higher education customers celebrated major successes as they integrated ESM Purchase with Banner and Colleague, for instance, and even experienced a “flawless” implementation. (How many people can say that after a software upgrade?)
We look forward to sharing more details about everything we’ve been up to over the last year. And we’re eager to find out about how we can help more higher education institutions automate the entire procurement process - and save time and money in the process.