- This event has passed.
NAEP – Florida Regional
January 25, 2017 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
The Florida Region of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP-FL) invites you to the 2017 Conference along with the ICOP and COPP Meetings. Come to expand your knowledge of higher education procurement, network with other professionals in Florida and meet local and national suppliers.
CLICK HERE to view complete agenda with session descriptions, speaker names and bios.
Topics include the following:
- Welcome From Dr. E. Ann McGee, President, Seminole State College
- Opening Keynote: 7 Big Ideas to Help You Navigate Through Change
- The Procurement Brand: Moving From Ordinary to Extraordinary…It’s Easier Than You Think
- Working with Amazon: Innovations in Purchase Visibility at Florida International University
- Procurement Leadership Roundtable: Fast Track Your Career Path with Lessons from Procurement Leaders
- Navigating an Ocean of Data – Charting a Procurement Course
- Closing Keynote: Doing More with Less is Dead! Creating a Culture that THRIVES on Creativity and Innovation
- Overview of Procurement Regulations when using Federal Agency/Grant Funding