“We are extremely excited about this partnership between Western Washington University and ESM Solutions to bring the next generation of procurement tools to our campus,” said Brian Sullivan, Assistant Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs at Western.
The selection of ESM came after extended collaboration throughout the entire campus.
Wanna VanCuren, Western’s Director of Business and Financial Systems, is the project manager. Susan Banton will serve as functional analyst, and Pete Heilgeist, Director of Business Services, is the business owner for this implementation.
ESM Solutions’ eProcurement Suite will leverage sourcing, purchasing and contract management for the university. By implementing a faster, easier electronic procure-to-pay solution, Western will be able to:
- Connect to the buying community with suppliers using an online experience
- Save money, time and resources with contracted catalogs and pricing
- Improve organizational compliance and leverage of supplier catalogs
- Automate processes, eliminate errors, and speed up requisitions
- Automate workflows for seamless approval routing
- Connect with mobile devices for eProcurement on-the-go
- Integrate Banner System and ESM Solutions’ application suite to complete the entire procure-to-pay process in one intuitive interface